Katharine Paravicini is an interior decorator based in London. Whether just a few hours of advice are needed, or full schemes and project management from conception to completion, Katharine's ethos remains the same - to bring her client's vision for their home to reality, mindful of any budget.
Working with a wide range of trusted suppliers and craftsmen, Katharine offers a service tailored entirely to the client's needs. She is passionate about sourcing textiles, lighting and furniture, both contemporary and antique, to create unique and elegant interiors which are always sympathetic to the period of the building, and above all are practical and comfortable.
Before establishing her own interior decoration company, Katharine began her career at House & Garden magazine. She then moved to Sibyl Colefax & John Fowler, one of the most respected interior design firms in Britain, where she gained invaluable decorating experience over four years working on various high end residential projects both in the United Kingdom and abroad.
- Interior decoration and design advice
- Home styling
- Colour consultancy and advice on the use of paint throughout your home
- Advice on and supply of fabric, wallpaper, flooring and lighting
- Project management and working together with client’s architects and builders
- Sourcing of antiques and vintage furniture
- Upholstery, curtain making, soft furnishings and bespoke furniture design
- Art consultancy - advice on sourcing, framing and picture hanging